Has anyone?

Has anyone during pregnancy ever been in the middle of doing something and forgot what they were doing? And has anyone been so irritated noises and people just really annoyed you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• THAT STILL HAPPENS! LOL! MY DD IS 7 MONTHS!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 4:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• lol..i call it my preggo amnesia..or allheizmers..when im tallking and trying to think of a certain word, cant think of it if my life depended on it..and alot i forget what im doing ..its part of being pregnant..have you noticed your dream world gettin wild and crazy?? i never noticed cuz im naturally like that, but thats also another part of pregnancy..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• It's called pregnancy brain :P

I think it should be a real diagnosed issue that should be solved by free trips to the spa complete with half-naked male masseuses *evil cackle*

But yeah, it happens to me all the time. I'm eight months along. I think it's a mix of hormones and your subconscious preoccupation with your baby. Whether you realize it or not, thoughts of your baby are always in the back of your mind =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• yea, it started when i was prego w my now 15month old DD and i still havent gotten over it! it drives me nuts! its like did she take part of my brain or something?
    mommy2alissa

Answer by mommy2alissa at 4:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Don't feel bad. When I was preggers, I would be in the middle of a sentence, and just stop. my family and coworkers would be so frustrated with me, and I couldn't ever remember what it was I was saying.
    Mummyofone

Answer by Mummyofone at 4:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2008