Lazy men UGH

Any of you out there married to Tim the Tool Man Taylor? We live in an old house and when I met him he had the whole thing pretty much gutted. It has now been 7yrs. I complain and he does nothing. Then he says help him out financially...so I buy building materials at his request...and it just lays around collecting dust. I am soooo freakin frustrated I could burn this place to the ground...hopefully while he lays on his lazy ass in front of the TV! Can you relate?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 4:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We've been in the process of building and living in our house for about 7 years too. In the last year and a half I've discovered the trick to motivating my husband. I decide what I want worked on next and just start without him. He can't handle seeing me work on something and not help and he usually just takes over.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 4:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Lol unless you do it yourself it wont get doneright? been there done that,unless the rain starts to pour through the roof right on top of him where he sits on the couch he probably wont do anything,unless you basically put your foot down and tell him your sickof the material you bought collecting dust and he needs to fix the house.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 4:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• my husband is actually pretty handy at that sort of thing, but he is VERY lazy in other areas
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• That's my dad. Mom left him and his garage full of crap.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• he promised to fix the kitchen. took 4 years but he did. he finished the last touch on the kitchen 2 hours before we signed the closing papers when we were selling the house. i feel your pain.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2008