discharge

Have any of the ladies on here ever had discharges when they pergnant with there kids. I am asking beacuse I have had two so far one last month and one just today and it was a white but yellowish discharge. could that be a sign that my baby might be coming soon or could it be my cervix is tring to open up. I am just wondering beacuse this week i will be 39 weeks and due next week friday november 7th.

MissMandy25

Asked by MissMandy25 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I HAD DISCHARGE MY ENTIRE PREGNANCY
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 4:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• it might just be an infection i had acouple with my kids or you might be getting ready just call the doc in the morning to find out for sure
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I had dishcarge the entire time I was pregnant with my son. And I had no stds ro anything. I think some people are just like that...
    Mummyofone

Answer by Mummyofone at 4:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Its totally normal i had it both my pregnancys
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I've had all sorts of discharge my entire pregnancy. But if you're 39 weeks, it might be your mucus plug that you saw. If you're not contracting yet, you might start soon. It would probably be safest to call your doctor in the morning to see what they think you should do next =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Yep, sounds like your mucas plug. I had this happen also on two separte occasions at the last part of my pregnancy.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 4:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i vote for the mucus plug- lost mine 2 weeks before delivery
    nrilee

Answer by nrilee at 5:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2008