I think I'm going to kick dh out....

dh and I have been together for five years, married for almost two and we have a ten mo old dd. A few months back dh started talking to a recently divorced female friend. And they text ALOT. I know they've met a few times, don't know if anything happened he had dd with him. And all of a sudden he's super possessive of his phone, if I even touch it he spazes out on@me. So of course I got it and read his texts to see what he was up too. And it broke my heart... He told her I was just supposed to be a one night stand, and if he had enough money for child support he thinks he would leave, and maybe one day they can be together. Well wish granted ass hole! My only prob is we both just quit ourjobs and moved away to find new ones. He's suppossed to be starting a factory job next week. But we have 100$ right now, living in my parents house. His family is five hrs away. So I can't really do anything yet (cont...)

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't even need to read more. This is a perfect time to talk and maybe leave. Before you 2 start over in another town or situation that isn't working, you should discuss the realtionship and a possible divorce.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:52 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• cont... It's going to be at least a month before we have the money for him to move out. So in the meantime, what am I supposed to do? His touch makes my skin crawl and I don't even want to be in the same room with him. But I don't to bring any of this up until I can have leave because that would just make everything awkward. I just feel so stuck and I don't know what to do... The relationship is over. Shit like this has happened too many times and sick of playing second fiddle. I deserve better and so does dd.
    jedwards2009

Comment by jedwards2009 (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

jedwards2009

Comment by jedwards2009 (original poster) at 9:57 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Wow I'm sorry you are going thru this. Just talk to him about separation and that you are just giving him time to get a job and leave. But don't feel force to be with him if you dont wan too. Good luck!
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 10:01 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Why would you worry about him having money to move out? You are living at your parent's house? He doesn't have to stay there. He chose to do this to you, he can just leave. If I was living with my parents and my dh ever did anything like that they most likely would not allow him to stay there any longer. He can go back to his family.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:04 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Id just go ahead & kick him out. You are living with your parents right? Why should you leave him. I think what he did was pretty shitty, & Your doing better then I would be. I would have thrown him out the minute I read the txt messages, Also I would txt the other woman & tell her he's on his way to her house. Because you dont want him anymore...

*hugs* Im really sorry that he's doing this to you.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 10:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• If you don't think this can be worked out, I'd confront him and ask him to leave. If you are living at your parents house, then its him that needs to find a place to stay.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• if there's a way to save those text messages I would, you may need them.
    I'd speak with a lawyer and see what your rights are.
    good luck!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Your with your parents, he'd be out no questions asked. Why do you care if he has enough money, he sure don't care about you by the way he is sounding. GL
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• he will be the one leaving. I just can't bring myself to kick him out with no where to go.he wouldn't move back up with his family bc it's too far from dd. I sold my car, he doesn't have one and until he gets his first chec we have 100$. No one knows. I haven't said anything to my parents yet.
    jedwards2009

Comment by jedwards2009 (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2010