Hosting a Party...Toy Party that is...

Next week I'm inviting a House full of my Friends over for a toy party display. I have plenty of wonderful ideas but I know you Laides could help me out on gift, prizes, games, drinks, food etc. So any & all ideas would be appreciated...

MsWood729

Asked by MsWood729 at 10:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• whats a toy party?
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• If it is "that kind" of toy party for adult females, then serve finger foods. A meat and cheese tray with rolls, chips and dips, fruit and veggie tray, Popcorn is easy to eat, little smokies in the crock pot and petit fours for dessert and/or brownies(bite size), donut holes, jello shots, beer, wine, soda, water, punch.
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 1:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I use to go to a "Slumber Parties" toy party every February. One of my favorite games was a questionnaire of the host. Before the party the host had to write down her answers to 10 questions- 1. What is your favorite color? 2. When was the last time you had sex? 3. What product are you wanting the most? 4. What product would you get for your mother? etc. You can combine 5 naughty questions with 5 normal questions. Once the party starts, read the same questions to the guests and have them guess what the host put. The person with the most correct answers gets a small prize.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Get ready to laugh. My eyes are so shot, I thought the question read, "tea party."

I suppose you could serve some tea.

tea

Enjoy!

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 7:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2010