Uploading pictures

It just seems to take forever to load pictures to either my page or to a group album. I really have stopped uploading pictures to C for that reason unless I have extra time to just sit for an hour or so to do it. Does anyone have any ideas what the problem maybe??? I have the highest speed of DSL so I know it's not on my end.

MsWood729

Asked by MsWood729 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes, I've been having a hard time doing anything around here because it sooooooooooo slow. I'm thinking it's our Internet provider problem but in the early morning it's a lot quicker but as it gets later in the day it more difficult to do anything. =[

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• When CM is changing things around it will take time, but it may be your puter.....have you cleaned and defragged it lately. Just an idea of why it is slow.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:52 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• your memory/storage may be getting full. that slows the process down sometimes. check for viruses too. ***maybe*** just guessing
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2010