To ANY of you who had twins...Did any of you dream about having twins before you had the ultrasound to prove it??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a twin (My mother had 2 sets)...they run in my family. But I have been pregnant many times before and never had a dream about twins until last night (I had two different dreams last night that I was having twins).

When I was pregnant with my daughter and my son...In both of those pregnancies- I was told that I was probably having twins early on due to the fact that my hcg levels were quadrupling... but I had a singleton with my son and my daughter (there were however remenants of a second sac).

I dreamt I was having a boy when I was preggers with my son.

Now I am wondering if thise could be twins... Although my hcg levels are good I am not sure if they look like twins...Here they are:
10 dpo: 33
12 dpo: 98 (Progesterone was 54)
14 dpo: 248

But I would love to know how many of you had twin dreams and ended up having twi

newmamanew2town

Asked by newmamanew2town at 10:26 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• We we pregnant with twins (lost at 19 weeks) but I had dreams that they were twins and my husband and i just laughed about it right right. Sure enough their was two in there. (FEB 07)Twins dont run in my family, they run in his though. I think I have one set in like 4 generations. Good Luck and Congrats!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I had dreams I was pregnant I with twins, and everyone kept telling me I was having twins (I wasn't showing yet, I was very early on) and the scariest one was when my grandma told me the day I told her I was pregnant that I was having twin girls...I was only 7 weeks! And she was right! I found out the next week I was having twins, and then of course found out they were girls. They were from my first pregnancy, and they are almost 5 now....and with my last two pregnancies I never had the twin dreams, and they are both singletons.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I didn't dream I was having twins, but I just KNEW that my 1st pregnancy was more than one child.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2010