Am I the only one...

Who gets a little cranky with the pop up ads? and the rollover ads? I understand the necessity of advertisements on a site such as CM in order for it to remain free. But the rollover ads and the adventures of clumpy and crumbly just get on my nerves!

duckigrrl

Asked by duckigrrl at 10:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Is that their names...LOL! I hadnt even noticed. See how astute I am! Now I have to investigate. but I do agree that pop up piss me off because they chase your curser around. If I wanted to click I would otherwise...leave my curser alone! LOL. Its sad when you curser is being stalked! Great question. CM doesnt have a catagory to vote on best question???? we vote on everything else...I guess I could post that as a question huh? Oh well....you get the best question award from me. LOL! Seriously, I hadnt paid that much attention to the little creepers in the corner. I hadnt realized they even had names. ha!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:44 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• ditto
    willsmomma4ever

Answer by willsmomma4ever at 10:42 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• You not alone for sure on that one.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• It's the animated ones that get me.No smile

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I get cranky too.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 5:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yep I do
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 7:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2010