Do you dress up while taking your kids trick or treating?

Do you take your kids, and dress up? if yes what do you dress up as? We do and this year is the first year to dress up and im going to be a bat lady! lol

kids_r_gr8

Asked by kids_r_gr8 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Travel

• yes i love it halloween is my most favorite holiday... and being able to share that with my son is truely the best.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:50 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• we are going as jesse and buzz
    Lynnsae

• My husband is a big kid, he dresses up with the kids. I dont. Someone has to look responsible for my idiots...LOL! Seriously he doesnt need any encouraging. The kids love it. I laugh...a lot. They run around being silly. He even gets offered candy because hes such a goof and entertains the door greeters. Maybe I should wear a costume... for non-recognizable reasons later when Im shopping in the grocery store.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:59 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I don't dress up, but I do wear a halloween-related shirt. I have 2- one for colder weather and one for warmer. :)
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• If we have an awesome costume idea that requires all of us to dress up, I would; otherwise, it's just the kids.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:01 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I did one year, but usually no.
    MountainMomma3

Answer by MountainMomma3 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Last year i dressed up with my daughter. We were both snow white..she loved that her mommy dressed up too. All the neighborhood kids were at Aww with our costumes. This year, my daughter opted to be a monarch butterfly...i think i'll pass on the tights but i will wear the wings. My son will be Elmo so my husband found a large Oscar suite to match. its hilarious.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't dress up, and we don't trick-or-treat. We go to trunk-or-treat at our church. :)
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 3:29 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Normally, no. I've just gone as a mom. lol But this year, I decided I am going to dress up since it's been so long since I have, and i am being a pirate! Next year the husband unit and I are doing a couple costume, and he is going to be a convict and I am going to be a cop. Woohoo!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2010