What are some fun games for 6 and 7 year old girls!

My daughter is 6 and wants to have a slumber party. I am just looking for ideas for games or activities.

RhondaJ

Asked by RhondaJ at 4:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Most like to paint their toe and finger nails, play dess up, watch movies, eat junk food. I would ask my daughter what she wanted to do and go from there.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 4:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• my kids loved to play taste touch or feel you blind fold them and let them choose if they want to taste touch or feel and they choose then you get something like if they pick taste you can get a strawberry and put in there mouth and then they guess if they get it right give them a point its funny to watch them and they have fun at it to and also do what Lornamay said that always fun
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2008