man....who do you talk to

who do you talk to when you have so many things on your mind, things that are soo personal and feelings you dont anyone you love or anyone you know, to know about it.. i feel like i cant talk to my family and friends because i dont want them to judge me. or be mad for the ways i feel about them.. i also dont want them knowing my personal business ....its soo hard for me.. with so many situations and things that i dont like going on in my life. i really just want someone to talk to that will understand me and try to help me with positive advice. without judging me but understanding me...i feel lonely.i know people say talk to God, but honestly for me right now it doesnt seem like i'll get answered the way a human being would answer me.{lol} i dont know what to do cant afford a doctor to talk to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• vent here, this is what this site is for...

Answer by older at 11:02 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• A few yrs back a jahovas witness came to my door. (Lame I know). But as my hubby is gone all the time, and I live in a small town so everybody knows everyone else and they business I welcomed her in and we have become friends. She has been nice not to try to convert me (apon my request) and we study the bible once a week. Some times we don't get to the bible study and sit and talk over coffee. She's very nice has not judged me, only trying to help problem solve. She's my ear. And if I have to have a bible stuy too I guess it won't hurt.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• If its private I would ask on here annonysus whatever sp- lol I vented how my hubby starting to stray and all how I felt pathetic and it was on google as this is a public site. I guess if he googles me to see what I've been doin, lookin him up. I didn't want him to know I know . FYI
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• there is always your cafemom.... we can't really judge cause we don't know you like but we have an opening ear and advice to give weither you take it or not... it's always here.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:13 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• you can allows vent here......many of us try very hard not to judge and be helpful.....you might also try a church in your area that you dont attend and try talking to someone there about your issues if you dont want other people in your personal life to know about whats going on.......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:27 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I'm like you, I have no one to vent and talk to. That's part of why I joined this site. My family has no tolerance for listening to what's going on in my life. And all my friends feel alienated from me since I got married to a soldier. I was in counseling but am not anymore... so yeah... I think if you have a good friend, invite her over for tea and have a good talk.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:28 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I wish I knew. I am going through the same thing. Alone and no one to talk to.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 11:54 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I know the feeling. Everyone I have to turn to has the answer and they are all different answers. I started going to the countys mental health office to seek therapy. And no just because you go to a therapist does not mean your are crazy. It has really helped me out so much. They also have a 24 crisis line and without that i think I would have lost my mind. It can be really helpful just to talk to someone that does not know you and vent. It lets off so much of the pressure and even a little of the pain.
    2hurt

Answer by 2hurt at 11:59 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Use your journal here to vent your frustrations. When you have questions, post them in answers and people will help you answer them.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I can relate in more ways than you will probably ever know. In the past 2 months I have had some of the worst possible things happen to me/my family topics including crime, money, relationship issues, health and all with in the family that I have very few to talk to so like others have said...vent here. I dont know you but I will keep you in my prayers and I try to turn to God to but sometimes that just doesnt seem like enough for me to keep my sanity. Try to stay strong for your children, that is what keeps me going, and knowing my time will come.
    Justme6944

Answer by Justme6944 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2010