I want to loose 20 pounds

what is a good diet pill that works fast and wont make me sick or feel weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• if you just cut down your portions and stop drinking soda you can do that fast.
    Anonymous

• there is not magic pill. cut soda and just drink water. you will lose 5-10 lbs within two weeks. you can go to a vitamin store, and the sales associates will try to get a commission from your purchase, and sell you an expensive one. you are better off changing your eating habits, and exercise. i'm a personal trainer and nutritionist.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I cut our soda last year and got me a brita pitcher and replaced the soda with water and lost 44 pounds in the last year....I can't exercise due to my knees right now but they are getting better....I am just doing baby steps and it is working....good luck...
    malam

Answer by malam at 11:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I took green tea diet pills and i was 200 pounds a yr ago and now i am 110 pounds and the green tea didnot give me a heart attack or make me feel sick or weird i liked it
    heidicoone

Answer by heidicoone at 12:11 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Where do you get the green tea diet pills cuz all i drink is water! No pop/soda. So any advice please pass on to me! Lol!
    kimbercase26

Answer by kimbercase26 at 1:14 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• You don't want that crap! It has no nutritional value. I'm doing herbalife. I've lost 21 pounds and 27 inches and it's been about 7 months. There's no short cut to weight loss......... you have to do it healthy.
    alaskaice

Answer by alaskaice at 2:01 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Wal Mart
    heidicoone

Answer by heidicoone at 8:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I Love Love Love Lipo 6 it's at walmart and GNC
    Angie430

Answer by Angie430 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008