do any of u moms think that some cartoons are to bad 4 ur kids to watch? and what are they sponge bob is the one i dnt like

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think overall that Cartoon Network and Fox have cartoons that I would not let my daughter watch. Every one of them! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Spongebob isnt as bad as the one that use to on called Cow and chicken I thought that was the worst and cat/dog I dont think those are on anymore and alot of kids may or may not be up when South park is on but that is one show that really needs to be taken off tv.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 4:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I'd rather my son watch SpongeBob than that little whiny brat Caillou.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Spongebob doesn't have anything on stuff like Ren & Stimpy or South Park. When my daughter is old enough she won't be allowed to watch anything with cussing, like Drawn Together or some of the more adult shows that come on Comedy Central and Cartoon Network (on Adult Swim, yanno). My boyfriend and I are Spongebob fans and we're hoping she'll get a giggle out of it too xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I think there are alot of cartoons out now that are geared more for the parents than the kids. Spongebob is one that is not allowed at our house either.
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 5:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I agree with a PP I like spongebob compared to that little snot Caillou. I can't stand that freaking show. My DD knows she is not allowed to watch it because when she did she would start whinning like him...GRRRR just thinking about it is enough to annoy me lol
    Mudfishzgirl

Answer by Mudfishzgirl at 5:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I don't see what the problem with spongebob is. My sister doesn't allow my neice to watch it but she'll allow her to watch The Simpsons and Family Guy. They're CARTOONS.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Honestly I let my son watch most cartoons with my husband and I. We dont have a problem with it. But then again, he doesn't get to watch tv everyday either. Just on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only for an hour each time...that is only 2 thirty minute shows. I think South Park is made for adults. I personally LOVE that show. I also love The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. The good part is, my son loves that show too...so when he wants to watch it on his days I'm right there with him!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 5:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i hate cartoons period these days all my son watchs and al this next one will watch is their mick jr and playhouse disney then only my dvds of the cartoons i watched like rescue rangers and talespin and things like tom and jerry and might mouse these cartoons today i think are just stupid and i really wonder what people were thinking when they made them
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Spoungebob, and many of the cartoons on cartoon network i will not let him watch.
    Anonymous