Dream Interpetation- Please help...

I had a dream that this marine was giving me a sweatshirt with the word Marines on it and I was about to go to sleep on a bed and he surprised me with it. This is the same marine that I gavve a gift card to in real life to give to his step daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• What comes to my mind when I think about this is that he thinks of you and your kindness and appreciates the trust you place in him as a military man to protect you - this is why he joined - so that people feel safe. Normally dreams have to do with your feelings about your life or people in your life, but this one feels like it's more of a message from him that you picked up on...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• To dream that you receive a gift, indicates that you are being rewarded and recognized for your generosity and giving nature. You are held in high esteem by those around you.

To see or wear a sweatshirt in your dream, indicates your need to relax and escape from work or school. It denotes a laid back attitude.

To see a man of war ship in your dream, suggests that you need shield yourself from some emotional turmoil.

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=man Here's the link if you wanna look it up yourself.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 11:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• When interptating a dream, you would first go with the obvious. What does it mean to you. What does a sweatshirt mean to you and so on. Dreams are spoken in your own body's language. Sometimes dreams are just dreams. You have to have the same dream over and over for it to actually need your attention. What you watched on TV or perhaps someting you saw, will enter into your
    dreams. There are many websites that will tell you the archtypes. These would be universal meaning as known throughout the world.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• From my Dream Dictionary... Man in woman's dream--man that she knows or loves: feelings, worries about relationship; summary of what is happening, or what is feared will happen in the relationship. Soldier-In woman's dream: inner conflicts; feeling threatened regarding relationship with a male. Gift- Intuition; unconscious knowledge; what is received in a relationship--such as support, sense of worth, acceptance. Clothing-Covering; attitude. Armor, protective clothing: defenses against internal anxieties, past hurts, and external intimacy. New clothes: change in attitudes; new feelings about self. Blouse, shirt-Feelings and emotions; your public image. Bed-What you are doing in the subtle areas of your relationship; intimacy; sexual pleasure; rest; the holy place in which you meet yourself and/ or another person deeply; a desire to get away from the world, to withdraw into oneself; passivity; (cont.)--->
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Maybe this was something he wanted to do but couldn't? Or, maybe he is going to? No idea. When looking at dreams, you need to look at what makes sense TO YOU!!!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would like to answer this in private... if you want to can you private message me on my page ? Thanks! I totally understand if you do not want to reveal your identity and I respect that! :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• (cont.)---> sensual rather than sexual contact; sickness; healing rest; privacy; the testing place of the relationship; meditation.

I hope this helped!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2010