why does this bother me so much about my mom. please give me ur input how would you feel she doesnt know that i saw the pictures.. do i let it go or try to deal .. its wierd adult content

so 2day my mom saw a thong n my drawer. mind you im 20.shes like oh wow and picked it up an was lookin at it like it was nasty.so i said "u act like u never had 1".she said she hasnt.so i instantly remembered somethin as a kid that i saw in her room.my lil brother came to me b4 we was like 11 an 12 an he said look and handed me pictures of my mom an dad having sex with other people. another couple..that thought just haunts me and i hate remembering that. i want to ask her why did they do such disgusting wierd things. and tell her that it bothers me and tell her shes nasty.{my dad is in jail now} i dont know why but those pictures just bother me so much.i hate her for some of the things she did in her life.this mornin i askd her y did her an dad do sum of the things they used to do and she said cuz back then she didnt have jesus.but i said even people who dont know God dont do the things yall did in the past i havnt go ova it

jenny2150

Asked by jenny2150 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• poor you , thats a horrible image. okay so clearly your mum has got a past , most people do . you would be amazed what some women will do to keep the love of a man or stay in the relationship , maybe there was drugs and alcahol involved. I think its something she would be horrified if she knew you had seen. The thong issue , she is probably afraid you will take the same path she did and now she knows better , she wants the best for you , so acts disgusted about the thong in order to keep you on the straight and narrow. Just tell her that you are a good girl , you are responsible and are not about to make life changing mistakes because of your underwear style. forgive her of her past , we all have one , and try to remember she loves you and wants only whats good for you , maybe because she didnt have that xxx
    maymummy

Answer by maymummy at 11:36 AM on Oct. 10, 2010