I would like to find out what the age range and demography of the cafemoms. I asked a question recently and about 70% of the responders were in their 20s. It could be they are the ones who chose to answer. Any suggestions?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 11:42 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Cafemom targets moms who are between the ages of 18-40. This doesn't mean that if you aren't in this age range that you can't be a part of cafemom but since they target this age range the most, then you will have the majority of moms on here between the age of 19-40. You can also do a mom search and specify the ages. For example, if you put in an age range of 41-45, it will come back with 17,451 moms but this only covers the moms with public profiles but it gives you an idea.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Cafemom probably has that answer for you. I would try contacting them and seeing if they would give you the demographics.

(By the way, I am 35)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• 36
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Write a Journal Post asking what peoples ages are and hope it gets on the popular list...add a poll asking moms what age they are GL :) Im 28 :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I think it seems from the way people answer they seem younger. I'd like to know too. I am 51 by the way.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 11:49 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• This---Write a Journal Post asking what peoples ages are and hope it gets on the popular list...add a poll asking moms what age they are GL :)
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Pay CM for that data just like any other advertiser would before they take out adspace here.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2010