Can we have our pages show more than 10 posts per page?

It really bugs me how on my groups pages there are several stickies and announcements, then I miss the active posts. If we could specify more posts per page that would be great! Does anyone know if there is a way to do that?

carakitty

Asked by carakitty at 4:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Not really only thing you can do is go to view all. I would talk to the group owner about making it more user friendly. For instance make a "find what you're looking for"sticky and then make links for the other posts they want to be stickied. Then unsticky the original post. This will make it so everything important is in one spot and make it so more recent posts are on the main page.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Hi Carakitty,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We do not currently have a way to see more posts per page. imtheonlysane1's suggestion is a good way to have fewer sticky posts.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:21 AM on Oct. 27, 2008