5 month milestones?

Dd will be 5 months in 5 days.

What things does your 5 moth old do? My dd has gone from a super calm and relaxed baby, to a super fussy and cranky baby in the last 2 weeks! She only wants to be held. And if shes not happy, she will arch her back and flop around like a fish outta water!! Im worried she will hurt herself if i let her do this but i cant just hold her all day either. Its becoming a royal pain in the butt.

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 11:56 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She should be able to pull one or both legs under her while on her tummy. (getting ready for crwling YAY) Maybe she has already done that so she will start rocking soon. :) She might also be able to reach for somthing on all fours. My son used to do the "AIRPLANE" too which is you know theyre on the tummies with both arms and legs out! Its fun! Enjoy this stage... next month (maybe) you DD will be crawling all around into everything! Also I pretty sure 5 months is when they start recongizing themselves in the mirror! YAY! Im excited for this stage again for my daughter soon! YAY for 5 months
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My son just turned 6 months. At 5 months he started holding his bottle, army crawling, sitting up by himself, rolling both ways, and sometimes if he really want to he will wave bye-bye
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• pulling legs to chest and feet to mouth, airplaning, completely rolling to objects across the room, singing, reaching for anything close to him, helps to hold his bottle but likes it when I do it for him (our cuddle time), he also reaches up to me when I come close to him so I can pick him up.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 7:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2010