Sooooo I'm concerned that my IUD didn't work and I'm pregnant??? adult content

Hello,

I know the % of getting pregnant with the IUD but I don't know what it is or if it's different % of getting pregnant with a prolapsed uterus??? Could anyone tell me? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is something that you should call your doctor about right away. You should call to make a same day appointment. Most of the pregnancys that occour with an IUD are tubal so it is very serious that you find out as soon as you can. Good Luck and I wish you the best.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:51 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Thanks I think I will just cause the things that are going on with my body. From the emotions to smells to eating and feeling sick to super tired it just scares me cause this would be a 6th child and we planned on no more and are only using the IUD temp until I can have a hysterectomy.
    Strangemama28

Answer by Strangemama28 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• It's worth doing a home test to be sure. A tubal pregnancy will still turn a test positive.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2010