Halloween for babies?

This year I gave birth to my first child in Feb. So I'm excited to do Holidays with her.

Question: When your doing Halloween, what do you do with your baby? 1-12 months

mommyofsophia

Asked by mommyofsophia at 12:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• We have always dressed them up and went to grandparents house and my close friends house and our neighbor. then stayed home to hand out candy.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• my dd was 11 months old for her first halloween, we dresses her up as a bumble bee, and only took her to a few friends houses!

Photobucket
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 12:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• For my oldest's first Halloween we just dressed him up and had him "hand out candy"

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I didn't take my daughter out, but I dressed her up and took her to both her grandparents house to "show her off" it's just cute seeing them in there little costume!
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Last year we didn't go trick-or-treating because my DD was only 2 month old, but we did dress her up and take her to grandmas and grandpas for dinner. This year, she will be 14 months so we will be taking her trick-or-treating for a little while. I thought her to say "trick-or-treat" lol. She has said it a couple times on command, but we are still working on it! haha! My DS will only be 1 month old, but we are going to dress him up and bundle him in the stroller and take him along for pics. hehe! Cant wait!
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My dd was only a couple months old for her first Halloween. We dressed her up and pretty much just went around to family, friends, and a couple other houses.
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• she was 5mn we went trick or treatin
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010