Might be pregnant please help?!

I'm a teen young, and I lost my virginity to my boyfriend last night. I'm on birth control but I literally started it sunday and we did itt saturday so that's a full week. The condom broke and he said he did cum inside me. Help what are the chances of me being prego? I'm freaking out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only form of birth control that is 100% effective is abstinence. If you are not physically or emotionally prepared to be a mom, then you shouldn't be having sex.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• You have a chance, but if you have been taking your birth control on time everyday for at least 3 days in a row you should be fine. And ps I know at least all my friends and me all freaked out thinking when we were pregnant when we lost our virginity.
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Why would you come on here? Go talk to you Mother.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Its not as high because you are on birth control....that is if you take it like you are suposed to. But all you can do to find out is wait and see if you get your period.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Any time you have sex you have the chance. You like everyone else will have to wait and see if your period comes or not. HUGS
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Please don't write rude comments. I'm not talking to my mom until I know for sure i'm pregnant, you guys are mom's so I don't think you could relate to a teen right now. And yes I have been taking my birth control the last 7 days in a row. Should I get the morning after pill?!
    TeenNtrble

Answer by TeenNtrble at 12:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• OO girl I actually got pregnant at 18 so I know how scary it is to talk to your mom about sex. I know you can take the morning after bill 72 hrs after unprotected sex, but I know they have a lot of side effects. In my opion your most likly not pregnant. But i know almost everyone freaks out the first time they do it. Talk to you bf and see what he thinks.
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Thanks for your support yeah my mom would kill me.My boyfriend said he would buy me the morning after pill and a pregnancy test today. If I am how soon should I tell my mother?
    TeenNtrble

Answer by TeenNtrble at 12:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Well I don't know your mom, but I know that if I would of told my mom I thought I might of been pregnant she would of put me on lock down. But if your close to her than talk to her. The pregancy test wouldn't come up positive for a while though. I know exactly how you feel, but your most likly not. When I lost my viriginty when I was 16 I bought tons of pregancy test, and I wasn't pregnant. Your probably not!
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• if you are pregnant than you should tell her as soon as possible.. because of you age and most likely small stature you would need constant medical supervision to ensure both your safetly and the safety of the baby.

It is possible that you could get pregnant and like others have said the morning after pill goes up to 72 hrs but make sure that the pharmacist or whoever knows that you are on birth control since last week..incase it has an effect on the morning after.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2010