Do you do this once a year for Halloween?

Or do you attend the Rocky Horror Picture Show every week? There are "shadow casts" all over the world. It's a really fun experience to have, even if it's not Halloween week.

I was part of a shadow cast in Denver (2002-2003) called Colorado Elusive Ingredient. I had a GREAT time. My first show ever was the Saturday following 9/11. I had three members of my immediate family who could possibly be called out to serve. I needed a pick-me-up because of how worried I was.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show changed my life and I wouldn't be where I am today, nor would I be as happy as I am today, without it.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 12:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• It's more of an experience than just watching it on video.
    ----------------------------------
    My SIL and I were going to go a few years ago but I got sick and she wouldn't go by herself. I noticed on an events calendar they are having a midnight showing again this year, but I don't know if it's going to be a participation thing.

RHPS is one of my all times favorite movies!! Tim Curry ROCKS as Frankenfurter!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:12 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I haven't been able to see it "live" only watch it at home.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Never heard of it
    -------------------------------
    Okay this left me speechless and that is not easy to do
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I have never seen it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Never heard of it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• We used to go to the Midnight Movies in Sacramento in the late 1980's to see it. I have it on DVD, my sons think it is dumb. It is a classic. LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 1:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Never heard of it
    -------------------------------
    ---
    My thoughts exactly.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I do not care for that movie. I could not watch all of it the one time I rented it.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

_Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My SIL and I were going to go a few years ago but I got sick and she wouldn't go by herself. I noticed on an events calendar they are having a midnight showing again this year, but I don't know if it's going to be a participation thing.

---
    It's ALWAYS a participation thing. Trust me. ;) I played Janet for about a year and we thrived on the participation.

Did you see the Cold Case episode with Barry Bostwick and RHPS? It was AWESOME. My husband kept missing it (starting from when they first aired it in 2004/2005) and he JUST saw it for the first time last month. He was stoked.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Oct. 11, 2010