chuck-e-cheese birthday parties

So I'm thinking about having my daughters 3rd birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese b/c she loves it there but I know on the weekends it NUTS!!! Has anyone ever had a birthday party there on a Sunday? Or anytime that it's not so crazy?

Trishy7

Asked by Trishy7 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• I looked into it but decided it was way too expensive.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Where I grew up we would try to go on sunday because there are not as many people because a lot of people go to church and that is not the place many go after church lol. But then again depending on what time you go there on sunday the little ones friends might not be able to go because of church. Try talking to some of the other mothers that will be there and see what some of them think is best.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I was there for a friday morning party (1130am) and it was great, there was hardly anyone else there. The kids could run around and play and there weren't bigger kids to worry about. The mom did a "walk in" party and just bought a few pizza's and tokens and brought her own juice and cake, I can't imagine she spent more that $75, which is way cheaper than the 13.99 a person for the party packages. I have been to friday night parties and they were crazy the littler kids couldn't play because the bigger kids were pushy and everything was very rushed, I would not pay for that.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• ours seems to be busy no matter when you go. I dont think im brave enough to have a party there lol its always soooo crazy. but good luck. maybe sunday evening would be a good choice.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2010