Is there a place you've lived where you want to live again?

Have you lived somewhere, briefly, that you'd love to visit or live again?

I lived in Germany as a kid (Air Force brat) and I loved it. I really miss it there; even as a kid, I thought it was pretty incredible. I wanna go back.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 12:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Travel

• We lived in Germany from 2002-2005 and I miss it every day. We actually had the opportunity to stay and work as civilians but chose not to since our son was a baby and we wanted our parents to be involved in his life. We regret that decision.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Florida. I grew up there and miss it greatly. I do not necessarily want to be there forever but I would love to live there again.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yes-- Northern WI. We lived up there for a while when I was little-- my dad was out of work (GM was on strike that year) and his friend Ray asked my dad to move up and work for him at his construction business. Uncle Ray even had a place for us to live- he had a cabin down the road from his house.... It was a nice place to live and we made many happy memories there.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yes, I lived in Myrtle Beach SC, a block from the beach, when my twins were only 6 months old....we lived there for almost a year and then came back to PA. I want to go back so bad.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I lived in northern Utah in the Wasatch mountains for about 3 years, I really would love to go back to visit. It is so beautiful there, especially in the winter.

foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Laurier WA lived there for 6 years miss it every day that will always be my home so beautiful.
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I also miss living in San Diego. If it wasn't so expensive to live there, we would have stayed after we got out of the Navy.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Norwich, CT ...the old neighborhood, houses built in the 1800's. A wonderful, wonderful place for exploring!
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 7:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• England. The Cotswolds specifically.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Texas. I lived there for a two or 3 years and I wouldn't mind going back. I enjoyed it there.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:27 AM on Oct. 11, 2010