4w5d preg with only 1 BFP.. now spotting and BFN.. How late did you get a BFP?

Has anyone NOT gotten a BFP at 4 weeks? This is my 5th pregnancy, and I always got my BFPs before missed period... This time is different. I am having the severe breast tenderness and AF is late... I had one good BFP but then the next morning I started to spot brown (yesterday). Now the spotting has stopped.. And I am out of tests! LOL. How late did you get a BFP? How many BFN's prior??

101InfantryWife

Asked by 101InfantryWife at 12:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call your ob or midwife and make an appointment. So they can do blood work.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I have already gone once, and they refused to do Bloodwork! They told me they would only do it if something what hemorrhaging or extremely late.... I have an appointment to go back this week... but I dont know that they will do Blood tests..
    101InfantryWife

Comment by 101InfantryWife (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2010