Andrew W. K. - Greaseball or Rock Genius?

He may look like he just rolled out of bed every time you see him, but I think he has some awesomely fun music. He did a song on a metal compilation album I have that I love. I have the song running through my head, but I can't think of the name of the song.

In any case, I think he's pretty damn awesome.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 1:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• The only song I know by him is party hard, that was kind of a fun drinking song when I was younger. I always see him on I love the 80's and 90's and shows like that and he is a pretty funny guy. I don't know if he is a musical genius (mostly because I only heard one song) but he is definitely seems like a guy who is enjoying life. What kid show does he do?

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• LOL He does this kids show. He has lots of energy. If he puts that much energy into his music, I'd say he is awesome too :)
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 1:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Seeing the end of that kids show was what got me thinking about the question.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2010