Is this weird or can it be true?

I've heard that cildren can be in tune with each other but never really gave it much thought until now. Let me explain: Sometime around 8 am, my youngest dd MaKayla had a nightmare in detail (she said a black man with a gray hoodie was trying 2 kidnap her). 30 min. l8r, my gf calls my hysterically & said that her dd told her that the bs (baby sitter) had touched her. At 10:48 am, my ds teacher called me bc my son was having a hard x focusing & his principal said he seemed 2 have something heavy weighing on his mind & he couldn't tell me or her what it was was or what was wrong. At 11 am, my gf called me 2 tell me she took her dd 2 the hosp. 2 get checked out. At 2:11 pm my ds's teacher calls back & says that my ds is doing better & had come around. At 2:13 pm, ny gf called 2 tell me her & her dd were home from the hospital and that she's ok.

LovingParent08

Asked by LovingParent08 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well, I guess I missed it when it was posted before... lol... I think it could be more than a coincidence. And I don't think it's just kids, either. My best friend was on the verge of committing suicide late one night (this was several years ago - she's okay now) and a friend of ours who lives in another state and had been out of touch for quite some time suddenly felt like he had to call her right at that moment. This is very unlike him - this is the kind of guy who will email you to schedule a long distance phone call so he knows for sure you'll be available. But he listened to his gut and called her, and ended up saving her life. So, yeah, I think there is something to that stuff sometimes.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Please stop posting this question...you have gotten several answers...what exactly are you looking for? You have already gotten answers for it...

Anonymous

• You asked this question already.... people have answered it.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Well...maybe she hasn't gotten the answer she's looking for. What do you need to hear, sweetie?
    Anonymous

• Enough already.
    Anonymous

• I know I've gotten some answers but I reposted it because some who read it didn't undertand. I guess I'm the only one who has ever reposted the same or a similar ? right, I don't think so.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Sounds too weird to me!!!!
    Anonymous

• Okay..and the point is?
    Anonymous

• people stop bashing her, so she has reposted this, she is a mom who wants answers
    Anonymous

• TY anon @ 8:08, I appreciate it bc I think this is 1 of those things that even w/ them, ur still kinda like wow, did this really happen does that make sense? And for those who have a problem w/ me reposting it, DON"T READ IT, SKIP OVER IT!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2008