Tweet tweet?

Do you Tweet? Are you on Twitter? If you are, who do you follow? Have any of them replied to a tweet you made to them?

I tweet; more when my phone is turned on. I follow all kinds of people; they include: Joe Mantegna, Wil Wheaton, Yasmine Galenorn, Brent Spiner, Laurel K. Hamilton, Paget Brewster, AJ Cook, Kirsten Vangs.. (I don't know how to spell her last name, but she plays Penelope Garcia on Criminal Minds), Thomas Gibson, Fred Durst, Phil from All That Remains, local radio show dj's from San Diego's rock station.

AshleetheShow was asking about Binaca a couple of weeks ago, wondering if anyone still sold it. I replied her tweet letting her know that Walgreens carries it. She replied my tweet, saying thank you.

YasmineGalenorn replied a tweet that I'd made to her, asking about the backyard of her new house; she replied me.

Both of these made me smile.

Who do you follow? Anything cool happen??

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 1:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have never tweeted, and I know next to nothing about Twitter. I've thought about joining, but too much of my life already revolves around online activities, so I thought it was probably safer for me to stay away. Knowing myself, I'd end up being addicted to it!
    jsnzmom

Answer by jsnzmom at 4:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I have never tweeted either. Not sure why I would want too! Don't mean to be too negative about it, I just don't find the need to no anyones every move.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I got on twitter to keep in touch with a friend and found out they were on Facebook and I haven't don't anything on Twitter since.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 8:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I think it's a neat way to see what your favorite celebrities and authors are up to. It's better than sending fanmail, I think.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• no I don't have time. I could care less what celebrities are doing every 5 min. Besides they have "people" who do it for them.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 1:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2010