How do you cook pork? (Marinated, Bread Crumbs, etc.)

Pork loin is easy to cook and you can marinate it in any type of flavor you really enjoy. Any favorites you add to a your cut of pork? I'm using a peach & ginger glaze on this one.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I try to mix it up. Most of the time I end up baking it, but I change up how its prepared. Sweet Baby Rays, Shake and Bake and sometimes I will marinate them. Let me know how the peach and ginger works out, sounds yummy!
    mandapanda942

Answer by mandapanda942 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Teriyaki (sp?)
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 4:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I like to add poultry seasoning to pork. It's delicious. Garlic slivers inserted into little slits make with the point of a knife is good also.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I put mine in the crock pit with Pork gravy or BBQ sauce
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I put mine in the crock pot and put some seasonings on it, and dump a can of cream of soup and a jar of gravy on it and let it cook. Later I add in onions, carrots, celery, potatoes.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:39 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I use my Homemade Gourmet seasonings such as; Pantry Seasonings like Garlic/Basil, Sunday Roast or Garlic Lemon, Skillet Fried Rice mix, and more. They are all SUPER easy to make, and delicous! Here's a recipe. We have a database called "Keys to the Kitchen" that lists over 1000 recipes using our seasonings! Hope you enjoy this one:

4 pounds pork roast
    4 cups water
    12 tablespoons Homemade Gourmet® Sunday Roast Seasoning (12 tablespoons)

Directions
    1. Place roast, water and seasoning in 13x9x2 baking dish or Dutch oven. Cover pan and cook at 325° for 4 hours.

2. Slice and serve hot.

Slow Cooker Option: Place all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.

Make it a 4 meals in 4 minutes™ recipe! Add all ingredients in a gallon sized ziptop freezer bag, seal and SMOOSH! After labeling, place in freezer until you are ready to cook.

proudalaskan

Answer by proudalaskan at 7:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Depends on the cut.

Chops? Usually breaded and fried.
    Loin? Oven roasted
    Ribs? Smoked
    Roast? Crock pot
    LadyCash

Answer by LadyCash at 7:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Sweet Baby Rays!!
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 6:19 AM on Oct. 11, 2010