for all you medical people adult content

So I've had diarrhea and vomiting every muscle in my body is sore I can't eat can't sleep and am very shaky but here's the catch no fever. What can it be?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 1:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Health

• you don't have to have a fever to have the flu. The fever is your body fighting it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Sounds like food poisoning. If it continues, I would suggest a visit to the ER so you can be re-hydrated.

Could also be Norwalk. I don't know that a fever accompanies that.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Could be food poisoning or stomach virus if it continues I would do like pp said and go to the ER or dr about it.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 1:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I have had that problem before, I had food poisoning. I was at the zoo when all symptoms started and by the time I got home I was having a lot of diarrhea and vomitting at the same time. It was not a good feeling. I was like this for almost 4 days and no fever. I did not want to eat or drink anything all I did was take naps. If it continues, drink plenty of pedialyte and water. Sometimes crackers and gatorade helped. But if it gets anymore serious, go to the E.R to be re-hydrated. Hope you get to feeling better soon!
    dha8718

Answer by dha8718 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yep I agree with everyone above food poisoning or the flu...
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 2:37 AM on Oct. 11, 2010