Planning a romantic night for me and my husband.

We were separated for a few months and just got back together, so we're still not living together yet.
I thought about making dinner at his house. I dont cook much because I dont like to, but I know how. Any suggestions? I think I'm going to have it at his house. What should I put on the table for decoration that HE would maybe like? hes a typical guy. Thought about making a mixed cd, first part for dinner, and the rest of the songs for making love.. any song suggestions on that? Movie suggestions a guy and a girl would like about love?

MJ_BN_FE

Asked by MJ_BN_FE at 1:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• If you are getting back together again, it should be easy to just go with the flow, try and pick up where you left off, and I don't mean the break up, the chemistry will do the rest.

Answer by older at 1:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• .. I wanted to do something nice for him. We've been back together for a few weeks now.
    MJ_BN_FE

Comment by MJ_BN_FE (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2010