I have finally decided what I want to be when I "Grow Up"

So how do I go about becoming a Registered Nurse? My DH is stationed overseas right now, so I would have to do anything I could online as of right now til we are stationed stateside again. Where do I start? I admit I dozed in school the day they were explaining all this college business..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• good for you
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• You can take lots of the courses required for an RN online, because a lot of them are bookwork, like anatomy and physiology.

Contact your local college admissions office --they can tell you what you need to do, or which other college in the area is the one that trains nurses. Most colleges offer a wide range of online courses, because it saves them a huge amount of money and dramatically increases their enrollment (which makes them a lot of money.)
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Because you are a military spouse look up schools that cator to military. You can look into devry and also university of phoenix. If you google it you should be able to find more schools with that program. You wont be able to take all of the classes online but you will still need to take a few classes that can be done online. Good luck and Hope you find a great school!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I went to a medical academy when I was 21 they trained for everything but you can start out online but you will need to do things inside a classroom
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2010