What do you ladies think

My boyfriend wants to have anal sex.I really dont like it and he understands that but keeps asking me too..hes kind of big sorry ladies and so that dont help me either..I love haivng sex with him but what should I do about anal..should i let him try

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Dont do it if you dont feel comfortable. I wouldnt! lol I tell my so that if he wants to do that then he should consider dating a man! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• This is something that is completely up to you. It will hurt no matter what size he is. My best advice would be to sit him down and seriously talk about it with him. Tell him why you don't want to and figure out why he wants to. Also, if you decide to let him make him use an extra lubricated condom so that it will help some.
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 5:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• LOL thanks thats funny
    Anonymous

• your body, its not up to him.. Make a deal with him and try something different you both feel right doing
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• You need to be open with him. Tell him how you feel. If you decide to do it they have Anal jelly that should be used.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 5:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• My husband is the same way and I tried it. It hurt like hell!!! so we tried some different stuff we went and got lube and sorry a silver buller and I lay on the side of the bed and he stands it is so awesome now i love it lol it make me orgasm 20 times in a second try it you will like it but tell him it hurts and take it easy slowly go in and if it starts hurting take out and try again i promise you it gets better lol and feels great!!!
    Anonymous

• Flat out tell him NO!

You know how I got my boyfriend to stop asking?

I told him "If you get to do it to me...I get to do it to YOU."

He hasn't asked me since =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• my SO tries to do the same thing, I think it's gay, but thats my personal opinion, Im not saying he is gay, but I think he cheated on me in the past and some girl let him do it to her in the booty. It's up to you if your comfortable. it doesn't sound like your ready and you have to be relaxed or else it will hurt so I dont think you should.
    Anonymous

• try astroglide

Answer by admckenzie at 5:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• My hubby is 9 inches and very thick. We just had anal for the first time at the beginning of October. It was SOOOO good. If you decide to do it and want tips just email me and I'll tell you what I did to help. It barely hurt at all.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2008