I want to send a care package to my heart broken daughter..

What should I send her. She is away at college..and just broken up with her boyfriend.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• buy her this book, and send it in the package, it is called breaking up without breaking down, if you type the name of the book plus .com you will reach the website where you can even buy a breaking up kit, check it out....

Answer by older at 2:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• a bright bouquet containing her favorite flowers and a message of incouragement and love.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Chocolate (or a gift card for chocolate as it might melt) a poem, maybe a CD with her favorite songs.. a teddy bear or blanket she used when she was little for comfort... a heart felt letter from yourself, and maybe a bottle of wine if shes old enough.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 2:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Soppy movies... pretty hankies (cloth or paper)... a couple of novels that are pure brain candy (Shopaholics or Bridget Joneses Diary or like that)... a box of chocolates... a pretty new shirt... a Chicken Soup for the Soul book... anything written by Gloria Steinem... a handwritten letter of what's going on at home --newsy and light, not what she's missing out on there, too...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Aww shucks. Get her out to go do something so she is not sitting around, thinking about that looser lol. Art sets.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 2:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Chocolate, bubblebath, something you may bake that she really loves? a nice card.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• bake something you know she would love and her favorite chocolate, a super soft stuffed animal
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:36 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Oh damn. That sucks. Send her chocolate, soaps, a manicure kit and some good music. I dread the day that happens to my daughters.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2010