I know that ultimately this is my decision to make but I am curious what other people would do because I am torn.
My family is very close and one of my aunts is very ill with cancer, she is not expected to live more than 2 weeks. I live 2 states away and will only be able to make one trip back "home" I have to decide if I should go now and be able to see my aunt while she is still alive, but not really cohearant or talking, and be there for my family or do I wait and go for her funeral. This is a really hard decision for me and I am having a difficult time figuring out what to do. I would love to see my aunt but I really want to be with my family when that time comes as well, there is absolutely no way that I can make 2 trips because of school,work, and expenses. What would you do in this situation?
Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships
Answer by mommytobe626 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2010
Answer by blessedwithree at 2:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2010
Answer by Cheveyo1 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2010
Answer by LindaClement at 2:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2010
Answer by dlandrum at 2:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2010
Answer by tootoobusy at 2:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2010
Answer by CarlyCo at 2:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2010
Answer by YUMMYNANA25152 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2010
Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2010
Next question in Relationships
Do you secretly get annoyed with some of the women on CM?
Next question overall
Did you children sleep with you when they where little?