How do you tell your S/O

I have only been with him for a couple weeks but about 2 months ago I messed around with my really good guy friend and well we think that i might be prego.my friend alreaady has 2 kids and i have 1..so i have all of that to think about but im more worried about my man telling me that its over if i am..should i wait to find out if i am before i tell him or should i tell him now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• I would first wait until you know for sure. Whether you are or not you should be honest with him. But when it comes to losing him as your bf then its def poss. Just curious... If you are worried about losing him then why did you cheat? What would you do if it was the other way around? GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I didnt cheat on him
    Anonymous

• IF HE DOES HE'S NOT A GOOD MAN ANYWAYS.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 5:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I would wait to make sure there is something to tell

Answer by admckenzie at 5:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Cross that bridge when and if you come to it.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• id just tell him and get it off your chest!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Wait till you know if you or pregnant or not. If you are pregnant then you need to have a very serious talk with your SO about what is going on. If he cares enough about you he'll stick around this is something that happened before you were with him. If you are pregnant he has no reason to be angry with you. If you aren't pregnant you don't have to tell him about what happened with your friend. It is your business not his since it was something that happened previous to him.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 6:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• she didn't cheat dummy! read the question again.

i would just wait. it's only been a couple of weeks into your relationship anyways. this may not even turn out to last very long, who knows. but are you 100% posotive it isn't his?
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• first you need to wait and make sure that you truly are pregnant. Then the minute you find out you should tell him everything from messing around to being pregnant with that man. If you are not you still need to tell him that you made a terrible mistake and that you are very sorry and it was a lapse of judgement on your part. If you don't tell him your relationship is a lie and you take a risk of him finding out on his own either by his own means or someone else telling him, yes you are taking a risk of him leaving you but a relationship can't be a good one when one is hideing things from the other
    one_white_rose

Answer by one_white_rose at 7:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I'd tell him now since it sounds like you guys haven't been together that long. He can't blame you for something against him for something that happened BEFORE him.
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 8:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2008