Anyone here ever been 42 or more weeks pregnant??

How was the birth? What kind of birth did you have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My OBGYN would let me go past 42 weeks because she thinks that the placenta stops working properly at that point. I haven't really been 42 weeks or more pregnant. The longest I could go with the last pregnancy was 40 weeks at which point, we went in for me to get induced and my baby was born the next day.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 3:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I had an epidural before the baby was born and before it was time to start pushing. My water broke as I was getting an epidural. The baby was born about 24 hours from the time I got induced. Good luck, and I hope that it works out for you. I haven't really known anyone who was 42 weeks or more pregnant.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 3:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2010