• In the Spotlight:

is this from constipation, or baby or??

Last night I put my hand on my belly, closer to my pelvic bone, and felt that it was harder there. I thought maybe it was gas, but it's still there. I'm *thinking it's from consitpation?? I've barely gone this week. :/ Anyone else experience that? I was wondering if maybe it was the baby, or my uterus but I'm 13 weeks, and I haven't felt what I believe to be the baby yet.
If I take fiber, but don't drink enough water, would it make it worse? I'm REALLY bad about drinking water, though I'm trying to drink more. I'm going to my ob Tuesday, so I'll ask her what she thinks then as well.

mrseum

Asked by mrseum at 5:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i feel that too my dr told me yes its the baby moving aroound 13 weeks they are about 2 to 3 inches long .. im 13 weeks and 5 days
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• really?! That's insane!! I really thought it was just because I haven't been going to the bathroom. I'm still not sure. I'll definately ask my ob. That's really pretty exciting if it is! ;) Thanks.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 5:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• thats what my dr said and last night i felt the baby move up and then back even my SO felt it i felt that feeling around 15 - 16 weeks with my first so i kinda expected a little sooner but not this soon lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2008