mother problems adult content

is there any body who has mother probles i recently had to cut my mother of i told her i need time to heal from my child hood she has never been a mother to me and i needed to get myself emotionly back together for mykids and husband i dont want to take depression pill any more and breaking away from her has been a wonderful feeling for me i havnt took a depression pill in a week and i feel good

angel12willa

Asked by angel12willa at 3:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like my story..... My mother wasn't a mother. Till this day I have issues with her. If she wasn't living with my dad (they are divorced but she sleeps in separate bedrooms....sometimes) I would cut her out of my life. She is nothing but drama and a headache. I was less stress when I was living in another state now that I'm closer and in the same state she causes her usual drama and now I'm more stressed out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• i you are doing the right thing by taking care of YOU!!...Focus on your kids and hubby...you guys are a family...you have to let go of things that holds you back...be sure to let your mom know that you love her...but this is something you have to do for you and your family...so that you can be the BEST mom and wife...and show your children by example...Good Luck...i hope it all works out for the best :)...NO Stress!!!
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Sounds as though you are going in the right direction. It is very important to take care of yourself so that you can be the best person possible and be the best mom for your kids and the best wife to your hubby. Do make sure that you let your mom know that you love her. I hope that everything works out for the best for you and your family. Good luck.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 5:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Good job!!!!
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 7:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• it's great that u took a stand and told her, if u feel good about yourself right now then u did the right thing!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:07 AM on Oct. 11, 2010