has anyone else ?

feltyour baby move around at 13 almost 14 weeks? i was laying down on my back last night and i felt this movement so i put my hand down on my stomach and i felt it move up hard against my skin and sit there and so i told my SO to fel and he felt it and started freaking out he didnt expect to get to feel anything for a few more weeks then it kinda rolled over then moved back it was all in the area of the baby i have felt flutters the past couple weeks but now its like i feel the baby moving almost everytime it roll or some thing i know probably sounds stupid to some but i remember feeling that with my first around 15 - 16 weeks anyone else?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i felt my 1st at 16 weeks too. with my second i felt him move at about 13-14 weeks. its normal lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i was so excited and so was my SO he almost cried lol this is his first and my second so he was really happy to feel the baby i love feeling the baby move makes me feel better lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• With your second pregnancy you already know what to expect as far as movement goes. So yeah you probably did feel him/her move.
    Anonymous