Baby dropped??

so i was chatting with my mom and she said it look like my boobs shrunk lol well i was looking and my stomach looked a little different and then my aunt walks in and says it looks like u dropped. are there any precautions i have to take if i have dropped?

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no i wouldnt think so isnt that baby just moving in to place? lol sorry i didnt know a thing with my first so this one im still learning lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• No just take thing eazy and get as much rest as you can. most of all you will know when you have dropped because you will feel a lot of presure and your belly will feel heavy and it will get harder and harder to get movatavited. I am 39 weeks and I feel more and more pressure everyday to the point where i am having back pain in my lower back and my feel is continuely keep swelling up on me. and i think my mucus plug might be coming out. right now this my second child.
    MissMandy25

Answer by MissMandy25 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2008