I know its important for your partner to avoid blowing air into your vagina during oral sex, but this morning we were just having normal sex and after we were done, when he pulled out there was a big air suction noise....what if air accidentally goes up there durring sex like a plunger effect? (I am 5 1/2 weeks pregnant)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• This happens to us almost every time we have sex. I have been doing it since before I even started having sex though. I was like 14 in gym class and we stretching and stuff...we all had our legs extended in the air as we lay on the floor. I heard the suction of air and it released when I brought my legs down. Thank God nobody was near me or heard it, otherwise I would have been mortified. But yes, it's normal and it happens a lot...to me anyways. I've actually never had any sort of vaginal infection so I wouldn't worry about it while you're pregnant. As this is my third and I have never had problems come from it.
    mom2sophia711

Answer by mom2sophia711 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• wow i had that the other week!! i was wondering the same thing i didnt even think to ask it here!!
    good luck finding out
    srolda617

Answer by srolda617 at 7:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• same here, but Im not pregnant but it is still weird
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• It happens to me all the time...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• well, that "farting" noise is called a queef. what usually happens is you are aroused which gets your insides contracting, and while he's thrusting, it can make air come in. when you're done, you get smaller in there, making the air come out. and it sounds like a fart. usually, it's just a normal thing that happens to a lot of women. with you being preggo, i think you should ask your doctor.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 9:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• yeah its just air in your vagina, its completely normal... it mostly happens during certain positions of sex...but its normal yeah.. :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• thats not a good thing. that can cause a miss carriage. i know all about it.
    paige1980

Answer by paige1980 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2008