The truth too much?

Is the truth too much for people? I posted a very interesting and truthful video about abortions and it gets deleted... is the truth to much for some?

I don't understand how I can make a post about our president being a terrorist or muslim,(BS) etc... and that's okay but not a REAL issue like abortion..What is right in that??
Pro-choicers not being able to handle the truth of the murder they support??

**Yes, I am ranting but this has me upset...

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Some subjects are touchier then others.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• "Touchier" My religion is a "touchy" subject for me, yet everyday it is dragged through the mud and disrespected here....

That is the point. Stuff like that isn't spoused to be nice and loving.. it is reality, something a lot of people refuse to believe... SMH

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Comment by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• The truth hurts. Those who believe a child's life is a choice don't want to see the truth in that. They hang on to the belief that it's not really a child. Seeing a video would change that. But to be fair I guess to a degree we all have a belief or something we hold onto.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• You're right but abortion topics always turn out nastier compared to other topics. I think cafemom was avoiding a blow out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• CM has a rule about abortion pictures and videos. You agreed to the terms when you joined.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Its a reality so It shouldnt of been deleated!! it must of hit to close to home for someone!!
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 3:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I am a pro chioce person and I think when you take off the gloves and try to prove its wrong you open the door for other subjects you bet I can stand up for what I support . we are all entitled to our own opinion.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• it all boils down to opinion.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• SWasson is right and that video was a bit disturbing esp the last one that looked like my DD at birth! You should know that as a CM member!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• OP you probably need to review the rules re what can/can not be posted.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2010