My husband can be quite a jerk but for some reason when it comes to me and our 3 month old daughter, he is the most loving person and then goes back to being what people would call a bad boy outside of our home. Is that normal or should we talk about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try praising him lightly when he behaves well outside the home. "You really did well at the dinner this evening, everybody noticed what a nice guy you are." Then change the subject.

Answer by Bmat at 3:58 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Some guys are just like this. Didn't you know this about him before you got married? It's his personality, I wouldn't try to change him.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 4:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• i would talk to him about it. He could just be that way.
    love10

Answer by love10 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• normal at least for my DH...lol..actually I find it one of his things I am attracted to
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 7:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• OMG, mine is exactly the same. I wish other ppl could see him through my eyes. He's awesome with our DD and me.
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 6:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2010