Prego question

Can you roll to much when pregnant? I roll a lot in my sleep, in fact I havent been sleeping to well, so I toss and turn all night(literally); will it hurt the baby?

HeatherM2010

Asked by HeatherM2010 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You'll be fine!! Your body will stop you rolling in the later months if neccessary. But baby is reallly well padded and very safe in there. Don't worry, pregnancy is a completley natural thing, so try not to worry about things you can't neccerssarily control (like wiggling aroudn in your sleep!)
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 4:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I don't think so. When you get further along in months I think the rolling will stop on its own.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 4:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• The baby is safe and sound NO WORRIES! I slept on my stomach till I got to big and it was uncomfortable.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• anon you can be prego, pregnant, knocked up, with child, preggers....they all mean the same thing...don't be mean cause you have a problem a common term
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• You're just rocking him/her to sleep :)
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 4:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Man I hope not cuz i toss & turn all night!!
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 5:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Baby is pretty darn well protected in there. You'd be surprised what they can endure! All that rolling around will be okay. Just do what you can to avoid laying flat on your back when you're conscious of it. It can reduce blood supply to the baby.
    It's normal to have difficulty sleeping, especially as your belly grows. Plus, it's so hard to get comfortable, it's no wonder we move around so much!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I don't think so. If you are really concerned, though, check with your doctor.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 12:37 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Pregi is a pasta sauce, @@
    Anonymous

• hahaha not at all. the uterus is full of padding..hell you can and should do ab exercises when your pregnant too cause strong abs push a baby out effortlessly
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2010