what do I need for baby?

DH and I are trying to get pregnant with our last baby, well I sold everything so I have to reget everything I need for a baby. What are somethings I need to get? I can't remember lol. You think I would since my youngest is 2.5, but I don't lol. Here is what I do have.

a bassinet
a playpen
baby rattles and little baby toys
push toy
infant carseat
diaper bag
kick toy
I believe this is all I have for now what else do I need or things that are good to have for a baby. I am still trying to consive so I know I have time, but I like to be prepaired and my mind is a complete blank. Also where are cheap places to get this stuff? I know I am not having a babyshower since I had one 5 years ago with my first and I hate to buy brand new since it will be our last.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• http://www.hipandlittle.com/pages/checklist.php
    awasmer828

Answer by awasmer828 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• changing table
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Clothes, a boppy (helps when they are brand new), a stroller if you will be doing much walking, A high chair although you dont need them till they are a little older.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 4:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• a swing was a must have for me and I liked having a bouncy so I could bring it from room to room. Check the expiration date on your carseat to make sure it isnt expired or about to, if you got it 5 years ago it may be, but if it was for your most recent child you should be good on that. Other than the carseat (you should get this new or from someone you know and trust) you could check on craigslist for other things, since babies outgrow this stuff so quickly you can usually find good deals on almost new gear. Congrats momma!
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• clothes...booties.. onies
    stroller
    binky
    receiving blankets
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 4:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• bottles
    teething rings
    diapers
    bulks of onies
    gowns
    sleepers
    blankets
    bulks of bibs
    wipes
    bottle warmer
    kina803

Answer by kina803 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• lots of patience! lol .... if you are using a used carseat thats more than 5 years old or you dont know who owned it before you i suggest you buy a new one its well worth it to be on the safe side
    RobinEsMommy

Answer by RobinEsMommy at 6:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Pacifiers, diapers, diaper rash cream, crib (I wouldn't get the one with drop down side b/c they are dangerous), crib sheets and blankets, clothes, baby wipes, bottles even if you are breast feeding, Boppy pillow if you are breastfeeding for any period of time, stroller, clothes, baby lotion, baby shampoo and body wash, infant bathtub, changing table and accessories, burp cloths (you can buy cloth diapers and use those as burp cloths at home and a few nice ones for the times when you are out and about), receiving blankets. Those are the things that come to my mind right now. We have a 6-month-old son. I would buy the QuickZip Crib Sheets because your baby is going to mess the sheets up and these will make changing sheets a lot easier especially when you are exhausted in the middle of the night.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 4:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Try some resale shops in your area. They have some gently used stuff, but be careful with things like a crib and make sure that it is up to the stand.

The QuickZip Crib Sheets can be found at: http://www.amazon.com/QuickZip-Poly-Mink-Zipper-Sheet/dp/B002HGN390/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1286743875&sr=8-4

Or you can also search for the "QuickZip Crib Sheets" there and find a color you would like. I love these and they make changing the sheets a lot easier especially when you are exhausted as a new mom.. For example, after you put them on, you don't have to take off the bumper, move the crib, take off the mattress to take off the sheets.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 5:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• bottles
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:45 AM on Oct. 11, 2010