Will "Teen Mom" have another season? or is the last one?

Just curious

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 4:09 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think teen mom will keep of for a few more seasons.....but that 16 and pregnant will fade out fast. i've seen only one comercial promoting it this season..it really got kind of over dramatized after the first season.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 4:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I know they're starting a new season of 16 and Pregnant... I don't know if that's where the teen moms came from or not though. I must admit- I just recently started getting into that show and I hope they do start a new season.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 4:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• i don't think so...16 and pregnant is coming back...it's very sad that there are so many teen pregnancies to take up 3 seasons of a tv show
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I hope it doesn't come back. Those teens need to focus on their life and raising their babies not what kind of act to do when the camera is rolling.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I was a teen mom and went to a school with 22 other teen moms and I have to tell you the show would be more believable if they showed more hardship and the girls drove dumpy cars, it just is not realistic to me anyway but i do enjoy watching it with my teen girls
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• They do "16 and pregnant" in between seasons of "Teen Mom"...last season of "16 and pregnant" I was looking for updates but there wasn't any followups
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I hope so I love it!
    maddisont05

Answer by maddisont05 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2010