Strange beauty secrets??

So I used my DH's razor to shave my legs and pits (with a fresh blade)-(I was out) and it was the closest, most comfortable shave ever!! I refuse to buy more blades for my razor, now we both use his.

I also love Johnson & Johnson body wash (in the pink bottle, the kind that looks like lotion).

What's your strange beauty must have if you don't mind sharing??

CarlyCo

Asked by CarlyCo at 4:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use my husband's razor too sometimes! I don't think I have anything really strange though.
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Rinse your shampoo with beer from your hair. It makes it very shiny! Also for static (I live in the desert) I run a dryer sheet through my hair real quick to eliminate flyaways.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 5:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Sometimes I'll spray some hairspray on my hair then brush it out for static...

Pumelo, wouldn't your hair smell like beer?! lol
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Mens razors work so much better than womens!
    I use baby wipes to take off makeup and mascara. Works amazing =)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:57 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I always use a good moisturizer and my skin looks much better when I put on makeup and it doesn't make me break out.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:50 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• When I have fly-away hair, I put lotion on my body and then run my hands through my hair. calms it down. I'll have to try the dryer sheet, though. My husband uses aloe vera gel in place of hair gel. It seems to work and doesn't cause him to be itchy.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2010