My husband is behaving strange and I don't know what to do???? please help

First off, my husband is bi polar and has major moodiness. But, latley he has been going to bars(never did before) on fridays. Does not seem interested in me, always bashing on me for stupid things. Now the last straw, happend friday, went to the bar after work(called me to let me know) When he arrived home around 7pm, was so drunk passed out on floor. Got a text from his coworker(who is female)asking him to come to a party for her b/f. He got up to write back no he wasnt interested in going, and saturday afternoon she texts him again saying they are having another party if he wanted to go. He declined again. But whats messed up he didnt tell me, was the girls b/f, is his ex girlfriends brother. (he dated her for 3 yrs) He made it seem like it was people he didn;t know well. But all along he knew the guy. Im pissed off about it! Do you think I am over reacting? I don't feel right about this.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• My hubby is bipolar as well, so I know where you are coming from. No you are not overreacting. Is he manic? Is he on meds? If he's off his meds, it's time for a visit to his pdoc. Once mania starts it can be hard to stop.
    GL Momma
    Anonymous

• I'd be super pissed. Lay down the law mama!
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 4:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I'm with you sista, somethings up. Nobody should be drinking til they pass out, especially bi polar guys. Married men don't go out socializing with old girlfriends or anybody else for that matter unless it's cool with the wife. He's up to no good and you need to whack him upside the head. Find out what's happening girl.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 4:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• U r so not over reacting something fishy is going on!!!! Maybe u should show up to the bar one Friday & check things out. Who is he up there with? Why isnt the guy inviting him to the parties why is she?? To me it appears as a cover. Good luck!!
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 4:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• what i find crazy is that he was already passed out drunk by 7pm. He was hittin it hard huh? I can see what your feeling the way you are tho, If he usually went out alot that would be different and he just started this trend so i'd make me go crazy too. And he should have mentioned who they were. but he didnt which makes it seem 10x worse now. Keep your eye open!!! and good luck I hope he stops his weird going out venge he's started and come home to you instead. I mean why not come pick you up and yall go together. That seems more logical. but anywayz i wish you the best
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• very starnge, i am separated for three months now from an abusive alcoholic. so i was waiting for you to say when he hit you for asking him. but be careful. he seems to be taking you for granted and not livign in reality. he shouldnt k=hide that he knows these women and people. mine used to just drink at home too much every day as far as i knew. anyway, dont accept it because i foudn out that we are abused a smuch as we stay around and let ourselves be abused. man i had no idea. its sort of hard to stop it when hes 6-2 and im 5-2. ood luck stay strong and if kids involved, get out liek i did. take a break. dont take sh*t liek that. you are marrie dand no one respects or keeps iot sacred anymore!!! if he wants to have FUNNN he shoudl ask you to partiicpate and get wild WITH him as his aweom efemale partner.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 5:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Your really need to watch out!! My husband had an affair and the things you are saying sound familiar. Why does his female coworker have his phone number anyway? He is a married man he doesn't need to be giving women his phone number. Please be careful and prepare yourself for the worst. Good luck to you and I hope things work out for the best
    samhain

Answer by samhain at 11:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2010