I went 2 skool 4 CNA, but never took my state test do I have 2 take da class agian?

Its been over 2 years or can I take a refreshing course?

kina803

Asked by kina803 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in

• OP, don't let them get to you.. I understand. Sorry but CM is a place to let your guard down right.. I make spelling mistakes all the time and sometimes I do not speak proper english. Of course in a professional setting I do. CM is not that place.. OP, go back to school but please go for something more than a CNA... I work with some great CNA's but the work they do is hard,under paid, over worked and under appreciated.. Dream bigger...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• sounds like you do need to go back to school but not for CNA
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• skool? take da class again?
    I agree, you should go back to school and learn proper English,spelling and grammar because that is essential in order to get a GOOD job.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Skool and dat....they are NOT text language. Maybe it is Ebonics?
    It doesn't matter---both texting and ebonics is inappropriate if you want to communicate and look professional when in that big wide world of employment and applying for employment. .
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• i see u are taking in text lanuage...lol.. i do the same thing sometimes :)
    i dont thing you have to go back to school...but i would...jus to brush up on somethings b4 taking the big test
    maybe take some continuing education classes...GL
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 5:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• You have to go back through the program. After 2 years things expire. I have to renew mine every two years.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• u dont need to apologize!! everyone knew actually what u was talking about...kina803
    you have to watch out for some of the childish ppl on here...and yes that is how you text..to save space...and this is not a ENGLISH class this is cafemom...to all DA haters...... try to act like ladies!!!
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 5:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• usually you can challenge the test after a few hours of class time
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• lol mommy of two388
    kina803

Comment by kina803 (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Okay people just to let you all know I do know how to spell school, the, and the word to. I just didn't feel like I was at school right now and needed to use correct english that is why I use ebonical language. I mean please forgive me. I did not mean to hurt anyones feelings.
    kina803

Comment by kina803 (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Oct. 10, 2010